TO ADVANCE THE KINGDOM OF GOD THROUGH PARTNERSHIP AND COOERATION AMONG ASIAN CHURCHES
“The Vision of Asia Missions Association(AMA) is to promote partnership and cooperation among the people of God from Asian countries for advancing the Kingdom of God. AMA helps by all means every Asian national church actively participate in the Mission of God.”
Steve K Eom
General Secretary of Asia Missions Association
- To promote cooperative action in mission among member agencies and associations
- To provide coordination, service, and exchange of information
- To provide mutual assistance in developing missions and exchange of personnel
- To establish missionary research, development, and training centers in Asia and hold seminars to encourage and instruct Christian in missions and explore mission strategies
- To encourage the establishment of national missions associations where non exist
- To cultivate sound relationship of churches and missions
- And to take all other convenient and prudent actions in the interest of the member associations.
The characters of the Association shall be fixed by the following relationships:
- Regional relationship: the Association shall be a voluntary parastructure of national missions associations in Asia.
- Interregional relationship: the Association shall seek mutual fellowship and cooperation with similar associations in other regions.
- World relationship: the Association shall seek fellowship with an evangelical world body of national missions associations to promote united action.